From Our Lending Library
We maintain a lending library of over 125 books and over 30 VHS videos on a wide variety of topics related to our mission. Please call us if you wish to borrow a title: this will help you determine if is it currently available for loan.
The inclusion of a link in this list is not meant as an endorsement by Hospice Quinte. These links are provided as a convenience only.
Any and all life and health matters must be referred to qualified health-care providers — it is dangerously unwise to rely solely on a single source for information, whether print, individual, or particularly internet sources of questionable nature (i.e. not offical organization sites, or part of a recognized authority, e.g. Canadian Diabetes Assoc.).
- ALS Society (Lou Gehrig’s Disease)
- PubMed (search for authoritative medical info)
- Parkinson Society Canada
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Dietitians of Canada
- Hospice Palliative Care (Kingston Hospice)
- The Lung Association
- Mesothelioma Resource Online
- Virtual Hospice Canada
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Public Health Agency of Canada